Life is all about balance...and Roz Murray tries to achieve that in her life everyday. Whether involved in the active schedule of her two daughters, or as a top producer, her trademark energy, talent and effectiveness are evident in all that she does. She even finds the time to help her husband design seasonal menus for his award-winning restaurant. Her people skills and attention to detail are her strongest attributes, along with her reputation for hard work and dedication. Roz has been a resident of coastal South Carolina since 1986 and has a comprehensive knowledge of the Grand Strand and Brunswick County. Licensed in both South Carolina and North Carolina, her educational background includes the Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), e-Pro, & Fine Home Specialist designations. We welcome Rozs’ experience and professionalism to our award winning team of agents!
RE/MAX Southern Shores
Welcome to the online home of RE/MAX Southern Shores, the Grand Strand's only real estate firm to employ only full time, career-minded, real estate professionals!
RE/MAX Southern Shores was founded in 1988 and continues to dominate the Grand Strand market with a focus on helping agents master the basics of real estate sales and outstanding client service. RE/MAX offers a highly proficient and specialized team of directors that empower agents to be more proactive and efficient. The team also offers endless support to the agents while extending community relations, customer service and extreme detail to every transaction to ensure a successful, on-time closing for client satisfaction. Since 2012, RE/MAX Southern Shores has been the real estate sales leader in Horry and Georgetown counties, closing over $500 million in sales in 2018.
CEO Mandy Fulford opened RE/MAX Southern Lifestyles in May 2007. Since then, the company has grown to four offices, a support staff of accounting, marketing and office professionals, and over 135 real estate agents. RE/MAX Southern Shores proudly services all property types including luxury homes, commercial real estate, new homes, investment purchases and property management through its affiliate Stay & Play Myrtle Beach.
- Started in 1988
- Mandy bought in 2010 and changed the name of her company from Southern Lifestyles to Southern Shores
- #1 in sales volume in Horry and Georgetown counties since 2012
- Over $500 Million in sales in 2018 with 2,350 transactions
- 125 agents in four offices
- Coverage Areas include the entire Grand Strand from Georgetown to Little River plus just over the North Carolina border covering Calabash, Sunset Beach and beyond
- Agents close, on average, 18.7 transaction sides
- 2009, 2014, 2018 The Sun News Best of the Beach Real Estate Agency
- 2016 RE/MAX Carolinas Region Brokerage of the Year
- Qualified for Power Broker Report and Real Trends 500 every year since 2013
Keep in touch!